Each year, the NC Sustainable Energy Association (NCSEA) recognizes businesses and individuals who show exemplary innovation and leadership in the advancement of North Carolina's clean energy economy. For a list of previous winners, click here.
Nominate your peers, business partners or yourself! The 2012 Clean Energy Award winners will be announced at NCSEA's 2012 conference "Making Energy Work: Fueling Innovation". This year's annual conference will be October 10 and 11 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, July 27.
Please help us recognize those who are changing the face of clean energy and energy efficiency in North Carolina! Click here to submit your nomination.
Nominations are open for the following 2012 Clean Energy Awards:
- Business Innovation: Open to any renewable energy or energy efficiency business advancing clean energy through innovative projects, services, activities, or business models in North Carolina.
- Business Leadership: Open to any renewable energy or energy efficiency business advancing clean energy through public education, community service, and/or public policy in North Carolina.
- Community Leadership: Open to any nonprofit or government organization advancing clean energy through notable accomplishments, innovative programs, or exemplary leadership in North Carolina.
- Individual Leadership: Open to any individual advancing clean energy through exemplary leadership in the promotion or adoption of energy solutions in North Carolina.
- Lifetime Achievement: Open to any individual demonstrating exemplary leadership in the advancement of clean energy in North Carolina
For questions, contact Kathleen Fleming at (919) 832-7601 Ext. 107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, July 27.