RALEIGH, N.C., September 7, 2012 – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced that USDA has reached its $250 million goal to finance smart grid technologies, a key component of President Obama's effort to help modernize our nation's electric system. Vilsack also announced nine rural electric cooperatives and utilities in 10 states including North Carolina will receive loan guarantees to make improvements to generation and transmission facilities and implement smart grid technologies.
Posts in category "Smart Grid"
- »Funding available for projects reducing transportation-related emissions in NC
- »Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas announce $5 billion gas pipeline project
- »Commission Orders in DEC's Cost Recovery Dockets
- »Making Energy Work 2014 Countdown!
- »Uptown Startup Hub CLT Joules Fuels Clean-Energy Innovation
- »Three New Utility-Scale Solar Farms Add 20 MW to North Carolinas Solar Surge
- Policy Updates
- Press Releases
- Utility Commission
- Renewable Energy Facility Registration
- Energy Efficiency
- National Renewable Business Activity
- North Carolina Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Industries Census
- Economic Development
- Industry Trends and Perceptions
- NC General Assembly
- electric vehicles
- Fuel Efficiency
- Success Stories
- Electric Vehicles
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicle