The NC Sustainable Energy Association is a nonprofit membership organization working to develop and advance public policies and market development efforts that will help grow North Carolina's sustainable energy economy, create jobs and expand economic opportunities.
Due to the work of the NC Sustainable Energy Association and its valuable members and partners over the last three decades, we have built an important foundation for future growth and development of sustainable energy solutions and innovations across our great state and the Southeast. Join with the NC Sustainable Energy Association as we accomplish much more in the future!
What the NC Sustainable Energy Association Does to Make Life Better
5 Reasons to Join the NC Sustainable Energy Association Today!
- Make connections
- Influence policies and regulations
- Obtain valuable information
- Improve your profile and visibility
- Support the NC Sustainable Energy Association's mission to ensure a sustainable energy future in North Carolina and across the Southeast.
Click here to learn more about the NC Sustainable Energy Association Membership Value.
Click here to learn about the benefits of becoming a new member or renewing membership today.
Join now as an Individual Member.
Join now as a Business Member.
Renew your Membership - log in now
- »Save the Date: Forum on Solar Development & Siting in North Carolina
- »Cleantech Open Launces Accelerator for Cleantech Startups
- »REGULATORY UPDATE
- »Legislative Dash Deals Setback for Energy Conservation Codes
- »LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
- »2013 Making Energy Work Conference: Sept 19-20
- »Abundant Power Helps Deliver Energy Savings to Alabama
- »REPS Repeal Bill Pushed Through Senate Finance Committee
- »Governor McCrory Nominates New Utilities Commission Members
- »REPS Repeal Bill Falters and Fails, but Hager Drags it Back
- »Google Partners with Duke on New Renewable Energy Tariff
- »Two NCSEA Staffers Honored with Awards
- »NCSEA Thanks NCGA Members for Voting No on H298
- »NCSEA Reaction to Google's Clean Energy Announcement
- »Healthcare Goes Solar
- »NC Supreme Court Reverses Commission Order on Duke Energy Carolinas Rate Case; Sends It Back with Questions
- »Cleantech Open Expands Accelerator into Research Triangle Park : Applications Due May 1
- »Report: North Carolina No. 2 in Country for Clean Energy, Clean Transportation Jobs in 2012
- »NC Sustainable Energy Association's 2013 Making Energy Work Conference
- »Forum on Solar Development & Siting in North Carolina
- »Distributed Wind Energy
- »Southeastern Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (SEARUC) 2013 Annual Conference
- »The 3rd World Smart Grid Conference India Week
- »2013 NC Wood Exports Conference
- »2012 NC Clean Energy Industries Census
- »NC Legislative Guide 2012
- »A Citizen's Guide: North Carolina Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Portfolio Standard
- »Levelized Cost of Solar Photovoltaics in North Carolina 2012
- »Annual Report 2010-2011
- »Understanding the Impact of Electric Generation Choices on North Carolina Electricity Rates
- »2011 NC Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Industries Census