Organization: Carolina Solar Services
Date Posted: 10/11/2018
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Primary Category: Solar
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Bachelor's
How to Apply
Description and Detail
Carolina Solar Services (CSS) provides turn-key maintenance services for large commercial and utility-scale PV asset owners. CSS’s team of technicians currently maintains over 500 MW of solar assets in the U.S. which range in size from 50 kW to 25+ MW. If there is a need on the array side of the interconnection, we put boots on the ground and handle it with professionalism and safety that leads the industry.
- Facilitate new client onboarding
- Serve as the lead contact for both communication and client relationship management between Company and clients
- Field client requests, appropriately route requests internally, and update clients on job status
- Manage delivery of routine client reports and development of custom reports
- Verify that Company is meeting its contractual requirements to clients
- Project management and warranty management administration for clients
- Manage client spare parts inventory and material procurement
- Ensure premium level client service and satisfaction
- Infrequent and minimal overnight travel as necessary
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change with continued growth.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, account management, or relevant experience
- Basic computer skills, and experience Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle record review. Our presumption is that prospective employees are eligible to work here. Criminal convictions do not automatically disqualify finalists from employment.
This position is a full-time salaried position with compensation commensurate with experience. CSS works to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible full-time that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work life balance, and protection from the unexpected. Additional benefits include:
- Simple IRA account with Company matching 3%
- Company-sponsored health insurance plan with 80% of employee premium and 10% of spouse and/or dependent premium paid by company
- Reimbursement at per diem rates for reasonable work-related travel expenses
- Long-term disability insurance coverage
- Company provided cell phone and plan
- Company paid professional development/training opportunities
- Six paid holidays
- 96 PTO hours annually
"We exist to deliver premium client satisfaction while maximizing every possible solar kWh."
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities, and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties & responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. USI may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USI provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential duties & responsibilities either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.