This course will explore energy matters currently at issue in North Carolina and adjacent topics in the Southeast. This all-day continuing legal education program (CLE) will provide its attendees with legal and regulatory education on the ongoing transition to a cleaner energy mix and the related legal elements.
Attendees will receive the following credits:
North Carolina: 6.00 Total CLE Hours
(5.00 General Hours and Additionally: 1.00 Ethics/Professional Responsibility)
- Provide attendees with an update on regulatory and legislative developments impacting clean energy in North Carolina and nationally
- Provide attendees current information that will be useful in the year ahead for clean energy issues
Bios and photos of the speakers as well as the Power Point Slides will be made available through the NCSEA website with a special password we will provide to all attendees.
- Member Ticket: $375.00
- Member Government/Education/Nonprofit Ticket (login to access): $225.00
- Non-Member Ticket: $450.00
- Non-member Government/Education/Nonprofit Ticket (with coupon code): $225.00
- Student Ticket: $75.00
If you are in the Government/Education/Nonprofit or Student category, please email Destiny Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for the coupon code. Members must login to the member portal to access member prices.
Please stick around to close out the Clean Energy in the Southeast (CLE) event with Fox Rothschild! The Energy & Natural Resources attorneys at Fox Rothschild invite you to a free reception from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm after the CLE event concludes. Continue the conversation and connection over drinks and light hors d’oeuvres. Attendees will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a prize.
If you plan on attending the reception, please select “yes” during registration. Reception location details can be found below.
Fox Rothschild’s Raleigh Office
434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 2800
Raleigh, NC 27601
Thank You to Our Sponsors: