Organization: Service Technician
Date Posted: 6/27/2019
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Primary Category: Solar
Type of Position: Full-Time
Education Requirement: Highschool / GED
Experience Requirement: 2-3 years
How to Apply
Email resume, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com.
Description and Detail
Sundance Power Systems is the Southeast’s original installer of solar electric, solar hot water, and radiant floor heating in western North Carolina.
We are currently looking for qualified and motivated Service technicians interested in growing with our expanding team. The Service technician will be part of a team installing and servicing a wide variety of photovoltaic, solar hot water, and heating systems. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our Weaverville, NC office.
Job Responsibilities and Skills Needed
- Troubleshooting Renewable energy and Heating systems
- Maintain a clean and orderly job site
- Ensure that tools are used safely and appropriately
- Be presentable and carry oneself in a professional manner
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Mechanical aptitude and proficiency in troubleshooting methods
Applicants should have experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and/or construction fields and proficiency in proper troubleshooting techniques. HVAC or Plumbing license is a plus but not required. You must have a valid driver license and the ability to safely operate company vehicles with trailers