Solar Project Coordinator
Organization: Southern Energy Management
Date Posted: 1/10/2019
Location: North Carolina
Country: United States
Primary Category: Solar
Type of Position: Full-Time
Experience Requirement: <1 year
How to Apply
Description and Detail
We are looking to hire a new team member to be our Solar Project Coordinator. This is a full time position based out of our Raleigh, NC office. The Solar Project Coordinator will be a customer service representative and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for new and existing customers.
- Liaison for customers between sales and operations team
- Coordinate installation schedule with customers
- Apply and obtain permits from local jurisdictions
- Working with the utility companies for interconnection
- Administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation , creating customer manuals, and file maintenance
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 2 years of work experience as an administrator
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Solar PV technical knowledge (desirable not required)
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities, and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties & responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. USI may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
USI provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential duties & responsibilities either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.