The 13th Annual Duke University Energy Conference is a free event focusing on our theme of “Achieving Climate Commitments.”
About this event
How will we meet our climate goals and transition to a carbon-neutral energy system over the coming decades? At the 13th Annual Duke University Energy Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 10, industry experts representing private and public sector organizations across the energy value chain will discuss the transition pathways, advanced technologies, and significant investments critical to the energy transition.
Current Duke University undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff are invited to learn and network in-person at the Conference by joining us at the Fuqua School of Business—even if you can only come for part of the time! Lunch and a light breakfast will be provided for you to enjoy outside the Fox Center.
Industry professionals and university students and faculty across the world are invited to join us virtually for these exciting conversations.
Meet our keynote speakers:
- Amy Duffuor, Principal at Prime Impact Fund
- Jennifer Gerbi, Deputy Director for Technology at ARPA-E
- Chris Shelton, SVP & Chief Product Officer, AES; President, AES Next
- [In-Person Only] Jeff Ubben, Founder and Managing Partner, Inclusive Capital Partners; Board Member, ExxonMobil; Director of Nikola Motors; Trustee, Duke University
In addition, featured speakers will engage in 3 Fireside Chats to discuss:
- Transition Plans, Projects, and Pathways
- Investing in Climate Technology Solutions
- Renewable Transportation