NCSEA is a proud Silver Sponsor of this event
| Presentation Proposal Deadline:|
Submit online by November 12, 2021The 2022 State Energy Conference will be held in person at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh, NC. Come to network, learn best practices, hear about successful case studies, engage in important energy discussions and more. We are now accepting session topic ideas through November 12, 2021.
The State Energy Conference provides actionable insight into the business of energy, connecting technical innovation, diverse resources and industry opportunity to help drive North Carolina’s regional energy economy forward with national impact.
Why You Should Attend
- Choose among 30 different sessions in 6 different tracks
- Gain access to all conference sessions by combining LIVE and ON DEMAND sessions.
- Full access to all conference sessions and materials for two weeks after the conference is complete.
- Network with exhibitors, sponsors and attendees during designated times and during the conference reception
- Receive professional continuing education credits
Who Should Attend
Architects, decision-makers, engineers, energy and sustainability managers, facilities personnel, property managers, planners and thought leaders from:
- Small businesses
- Innovation firms
- Energy companies
- Colleges and universities
- Government and state agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
SESSIONS AND CREDITS
- AIA Member Architects AIA LUs and HSWs to be announced once approved.**
- LEED Professionals GBCI CEs expected for all sessions in the Residential Homes, Commercial & Industrial Buildings, and Governmental & Institutional Buildings tracks.**
- BPI Professionals BPI CEUs expected for all sessions in the Residential Homes track.**
- Attorneys CLEs to be announced once approved.**
- NC professional engineers and other self-reporting professionals, such as CPAs and PEs can receive 1.5 PDH for each complete breakout session and 1.0 PDH for each plenary and keynote.
Certificates will be sent electronically 6-8 weeks after the conference.
Please contact Allison Carr with questions concerning continuing education credits at the conference.
*Other self-reporting professionals may receive credits as well. Continuing education credits are not limited to the specific professionals mentioned above.
**These estimates are based upon submission to certifying organizations and are subject to change once a decision is received for individual sessions. Please note that not all sessions offer AIA HSWs, GBCI CEs, BPI CEUs, and CLEs.