This course will explore energy matters currently at issue in North Carolina. This all-day continuing legal education program (CLE) will provide its attendees with legal and regulatory education on the ongoing transition to a cleaner energy mix and the related legal elements.
Attendees will receive the following credits:
North Carolina: 6.00 Total CLE Hours
- Provide attendees with an update on regulatory and legislative developments impacting clean energy in North Carolina
- Provide attendees current information that will be useful in the year ahead for clean energy issues
View the agenda for more information and an overview of the event. Please note that as the event approaches, bios and photos of the speakers as well as the PowerPoint slides will be made available through the NCSEA website with a special password we will provide to all attendees.
- Member Ticket: $350.00
- Non-Member Ticket: $425.00
- Member Government/Education/Nonprofit Ticket (login to access): $200.00
- Non-member Government/Education/Nonprofit Ticket (with coupon code): $225.00
- Student Ticket: $50.00
If you are in the Government/Education/Nonprofit or Student category, please email Destiny Johnson at email@example.com for the coupon code. Members must login to the member portal to access member prices.
Please join us the evening before the event on January 30th in downtown Raleigh for a free reception hosted by Fox Rothschild! The reception will be held from 5-7 pm and is a great way to start your clean energy conversations and connect with the industry professionals you’ll be attending CLE with. Heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer, and wine will be served.
If you plan on attending the reception, please select “yes” during registration. Reception details can be found below.
Fox Rothschild’s Raleigh Office
434 Fayetteville Street, Suite 2800
Raleigh, NC 27601