The Facilities Engineering Management Diploma Program provides facility maintenance management professionals with the knowledge you need to help your facility reach its goals. Three one-week courses–totaling 96 contact hours–will provide you with critical, money-saving skills in the areas of maintenance, electrical, mechanical, environmental, health and safety, construction, energy conservation, and management material.
Areas of Concentration:
- Approaches to facility management
- How to achieve quality in plant commissioning and operation
- Facility process energy efficiency and sustainability
- Chillers and cooling systems
- Electrical systems
For more information or to register, visit the FEM 1 course page
To help us serve you better, please provide priority code 12208E1 when registering.
Today’s facilities are complex, dynamic, and high tech, requiring them to be maintained in a manner that maximizes their full potential while minimizing operational costs. Well-trained, professional facility maintenance management personnel are needed to accomplish this.
Benefits of Attending
- Set yourself above most of your peers leading to advancements in positions and earnings
- Earn a non-degree diploma from a distinguished university
- Join a select group of personnel in the facilities engineering field
- Prove your knowledge and competence in your field
- Enhance your knowledge of the facilities engineering management field
- Gain exposure to current and emerging relevant aspects of facilities engineering
- Provide the credential to your employer or prospective employer that you have the in-depth knowledge to be a manager in a facility’s engineering department