Women in Clean Energy Networking Luncheon Refund Policy
- Refunds will not be permitted within 14-days of the event, unless the following occur:
- If an attendee tests positive for COVID within 72 hours prior to the event and provides documentation of test results, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event due to general illness, scheduling conflicts, or other factors.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Refund requests must be made prior to the event by email. To request a refund, please contact Jacquil Toon at email@example.com with the subject line “Refund and [name of the event.]”
- If you have any questions regarding NCSEA’s event refund policy, please reach out to Karen Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Cancellation/ Postponement
- NCSEA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low registrations or any other circumstances.
- If NCSEA cancels an event, registrants will be issued a full refund.
Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or use the credit towards the rescheduled event.