COVID Event Guidance
NC Sustainable Energy Association (NCSEA) is committed to providing a safe and healthy experience for all event attendees. In accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, we have developed the following COVID guidelines to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID.
Safety Guidelines for NCSEA-Sponsored Events:
- Mask Policy:
- NCSEA has implemented a "mask-friendly" policy. Masks will not be required but anyone who wishes to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
- Advanced Hygiene:
- Frequent hand-washing upon arrival and during the event is encouraged; hand sanitizer will also be available at all events for frequent use.
- Please stay home regardless of vaccination status if:
- You are experiencing COVID-related symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, cold symptoms, shortness of breath, headache, body aches, etc.)
- You have tested positive for COVID within 5 days of the event.
- You have been tested for COVID within 72 hours prior to the event and have not yet received the results.
- You have been exposed within 72 hours prior to the event to someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID.