NC Sustainable Energy Association’s COVID Event Guidance
NC Sustainable Energy Association (NCSEA) is committed to providing a safe and healthy experience for all event attendees. In accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, we have developed the following COVID guidelines to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID.
Safety Guidelines for NCSEA-Sponsored Events:
- Mask Policy:
- NCSEA has implemented a "mask-friendly" policy. Masks will not be required but anyone who wishes to wear a mask is welcome to do so.
- Advanced Hygiene:
- Frequent hand-washing upon arrival and during the event is encouraged; hand sanitizer will also be available at all events for frequent use.
- Please stay home regardless of vaccination status if:
- You are experiencing COVID-related symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, cold symptoms, shortness of breath, headache, body aches, etc.)
- You have tested positive for COVID within 5 days of the event.
- You have been tested for COVID within 72 hours prior to the event and have not yet received the results.
- You have been exposed within 72 hours prior to the event to someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID.
- See refund terms below.
- If you test positive for COVID within 72 hours prior to the event, a full refund will be provided.
- If you are experiencing COVID-related symptoms, within 72 hours prior to the event, a partial refund (50%) will be provided.
- If an attendee has been exposed to someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID, within 72 hours prior to the event, a partial refund (50%) will be provided.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event due to general illness, scheduling conflicts, or other factors.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- Refund requests must be made prior to the event by email.
To request a refund or for more questions, please reach out to Karen Gardner at email@example.com with the subject line “Refund and [name of the event.]”
Event Cancellation/ Postponement
- NCSEA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low registrations or any other circumstances.
- If NCSEA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer their registration to the same event at the new, future date.