On the heels of the Executive Transition announced earlier this year, NCSEA is thrilled to announce several exciting new hires and promotions:
- Kristi Matthews has been hired to fill the newly created position of Director of Development at NCSEA. Kristi joins us after nearly four years as the Director of Business Development at the National Rural Electric Cooperatives Association (NRECA), and over eight years leading the business development work for Advanced Energy. Kristi begins her work with NCSEA on March 2, 2020;
- Daniel Brookshire, who has been an integral member of NCSEA’s Policy Team since joining the organization in 2015, has been promoted to Regulatory and Policy Manager;
- Daniel Pate, formerly NCSEA’s Energy Program Specialist, has been promoted to Energy Program Manager. Daniel is a member of NCSEA’s Energy Data Solutions Team;
- Jerry Carey is one of NCSEA’s longest employed team members and has been promoted to Market Intelligence Specialist. Jerry is a member of NCSEA’s Energy Data Solutions Team; and
- Peter Ledford’s title changed to General Counsel and Director of Policy, to reflect both his role as NCSEA’s general counsel and the leader of NCSEA’s Policy Team. Peter has been with NCSEA for over five years.
The NCSEA team has grown to encompass over 20 employees and contractors with a combined 251 years of relevant career experience. Together with our partners, members, and supporters we have helped North Carolina usher in over $28.2 billion in total economic impact from clean energy and energy efficiency development.
“NCSEA is committed to cultivating a culture of continued learning for our employees,” says Acting Executive Director Ward Lenz, “We hire exceptional talent to help us fulfill our mission to create affordable, reliable, and accessible clean energy for all North Carolinians, and we are glad to acknowledge their importance to NCSEA’s work and support their professional and personal growth.”